Welcome to Farm Quilter

Enjoy your stay under the variable skies of Eastern Washington and watch the seasons change, from planting to harvest here on the farm...be sure to wrap up in a quilt during the winter, it's cold!!

Friday, December 25, 2015

A Lovely Year of Finishes - December

I hope everyone had a wonderful Christmas, spent with those you love!  I'm getting to spend 2 weeks with my dad and my daughter who flew home from Hawaii.  She was not impressed with the 5" of snow we got yesterday, but I was thrilled with a white Christmas!!  The temps tonight are heading into single digits so she will really freeze!!!

I finished all my Christmas sewing last weekend - I had to, I drove down here on Monday (and for the first time I got stuck in a motel on Monday night because of the horizontal sleet and didn't make the drive in one day).  According to my husband, everyone was thrilled with their potholder!!
I love the flannel and the terry cloth (old towels)...add a layer of batting and fingers should be protected!!

I am linking up with Sew BitterSweet Designs for my final finish of 2015!  Definitely bittersweet as this is the final ALYOF...I will miss you!

*I entered 9 months of ALYOF and I met my goal every time!!!  Definitely need a carrot to get me moving!!!

4 comments:

Unknown said...

Well done on finishing your Christmas sewing!

Anonymous said...

Congratulations on finishing! They look great. I hadn't thought about old towels in the middle. That's a great idea! Reminds me of something my mother might have done. I remember her old sheets on the ironing board!

Unknown said...

Congratulations on all your finishes.

Patty said...

congrats on all your finishes!