Welcome to Farm Quilter

Enjoy your stay under the variable skies of Eastern Washington and watch the seasons change, from planting to harvest here on the farm...be sure to wrap up in a quilt during the winter, it's cold!!

Thursday, September 3, 2015

A Lovely Year of Finishes - September 2015 Goal

I am joining with Sew BitterSweet Designs again this month and declaring my goal of getting this lovely Irish chain quilted and bound!!
So, do I quilt it with white thread or be bold and use pink thread in the white areas???

6 comments:

Emily said...

Go for the pink thread! Good luck with your finish!

Linda M @ Pieceful Kingdom said...

Such a lovely quilt! Wow, the color of thread is tough. I guess it depends on how you are going to quilt it. I'm a chicken so I would probably use white.

Anonymous said...

It depends on how much you like pink. I'd use white, but I'm not crazy about pink. =)

Heather North said...

I love your Irish chain. It would look great in either color thread. I say go for the pink and let your quilting shine.

Unknown said...

Great job so far - I'd use pink and show off your quilting skills.

Susie said...

I love that quilt, I would go for white as then it will leave the pattern to stand out, but then a pale pink could work equally well!!!! Don't envy you the decision!! Can't wait to see it finished. Hugs, Susie x