Welcome to Farm Quilter

Enjoy your stay under the variable skies of Eastern Washington and watch the seasons change, from planting to harvest here on the farm...be sure to wrap up in a quilt during the winter, it's cold!!

Monday, June 1, 2015

A Lovely Year of Finishes - June 2015

Well, I tried to put this on my list for a finish last November...failed miserably!!  However, I am under the gun with this quilt now since my daughter and her hubby are moving to Hawaii on July 7...do you think that it motivation enough to get this baby quilted, labeled and bound before they leave?  I obviously work better under pressure, so here goes!

I am linking up with Melissa at Sew Bitter Sweet Designs for the A Lovely Year of Finishes -- June Goal Party with my daughter's autograph quilt from her wedding last August.
I WILL get this quilt finished...I don't want to have to mail it to her!!! 

How about you...are you up for finishing a UFO or WIP??

6 comments:

QuiltSue said...

Well if it's not finished and you don't want to post it to her, you could pay my fare, and I'll volunteer to deliver it to her!

Unknown said...

It's a gorgeous quilt. What a wonderful place for the children to relocate and a great excuse to visit. I love Hawaii :)

Terri Ann @ ChildlikeFascination.com said...

I'll echo the other commenters that "shipping is too expensive so I flew out to Hawaii to hand deliver your quilt" is not the worst thing to ever have to say, is it? Good luck finishing, you can get it done in time. Just need to buckle down like I am this month too!

Terri Ann @ Childlike Fascination.com

Anonymous said...

Love that arrangement of colors and blocks. Beautiful! Know you can do it. I'm working on a long planned, and many times started (as far as cutting) project. Hope I'll get the blocks done!

Run To Radiance said...

Beautiful! My mom quilts and i'm always amazed to see her handiwork up close. So much detail! Love the colors you picked !:)

Sandy Panagos said...

That is so pretty. She will be so thrilled to have it to take with her. I know you can do it!