Welcome to Farm Quilter

Enjoy your stay under the variable skies of Eastern Washington and watch the seasons change, from planting to harvest here on the farm...be sure to wrap up in a quilt during the winter, it's cold!!

Monday, April 28, 2014

Shimmer Arrived!!!

Oh my goodness, this fabric is GORGEOUS!!!  Jennifer Sampou designed this incredible fabric line and she hit a grand slam!!!  It is beautiful online, but it doesn't hold a candle to it in person.  SHIMMER is a line from Robert Kaufman, so ask your local quilt shop to get some of this absolute yummy line for you!!!  I won the Big Fat Quarter pack of TWENTY-FIVE!!!!! so I have a piece of each of the amazing designs!!  Now I am on the lookout for a fabulous quilt pattern so I can make me a quilt with this fabric!  Does anyone know what pattern would be perfect for this fabric??


6 comments:

Libby in TN said...

Luscious colors -- they have a vibe similar to the Japanese taupe fabrics. Maybe you could do something in that vein ... Can't wait to see what you do.

Anonymous said...

You're right they do - good spot!

Sweet Woodruff said...

I love how they are earthy and fresh but still have enough color not to be washed out. This was a generous win! I'm happy for you. Be sure and share what you decide to do with your new bundle.

Helen@Till We Quilt Again said...

Oh how I envy you! After seeing this post I might just go track some down to purchase! Look forward to seeing what your create!
I bet it will be beautiful!

Gosia @ Quilts My Way said...

Oh my... You are so lucky, My Dear!!! Congratulations!!!

Soma @ inkTorrents.com said...

That is a gorgeous set of fabric! Enjoy! I am sure the inspiration will come and you will know when you have found the right pattern :)

-Soma