Welcome to Farm Quilter

Enjoy your stay under the variable skies of Eastern Washington and watch the seasons change, from planting to harvest here on the farm...be sure to wrap up in a quilt during the winter, it's cold!!

Saturday, January 25, 2014

Finally figured it out! Picture heavy!

I don't know how I got here again...I've been "locked out" for 4 months!!! I hope I can figure out what I did to get back here again!
I have been busy quilting for customers so I'll share a few pictures of what I have been doing.

A cute little baby quilt with appliqued hearts.  I didn't mean to do the watermark across my customer's face...oops!



This quilt was all flannel, top and backing.  Pictures were taken at my LQS, Experience Quilts.  The owner also longarms but sends all the custom quilting to me as she prefers E2E and B2B.  I certainly had to do lots of cleaning of my bobbin area with the flannel - at least every bobbin change, sometimes more often.




This lovely raw-edge applique quilt had cross-hatching, leaf feathers, curves and stitching around all the applique.  The top was all flannel and the backing was cotton.  Love the way it turned out with using a bunch of rulers for the quilting :)

It is so nice to finally be able to post again!  I'll try to figure out what I did right. 

Blessings and happy quilting.





5 comments:

Gina Loomis said...

I'm glad you're back! Gorgeous quilts & quilting!

Linda said...

I've been wondering where you were. I'm glad you're back and your pics are great. The quilts look good but your quilting really made them. Beautiful work.

Lorna McMahon said...

Love the quilting! You do wonderful work!

Lesley said...

Wonderful quilts and fabulous quilting!

Connie Kresin Campbell said...

What beautiful quilts and I hope you get it figured out so it doesn't happen again! Welcome back!