Welcome to Farm Quilter

Enjoy your stay under the variable skies of Eastern Washington and watch the seasons change, from planting to harvest here on the farm...be sure to wrap up in a quilt during the winter, it's cold!!

Friday, December 14, 2012

I received a squishy from Canada

There was a blog hop...I don't remember which one because they all keep sucking me in...and this time, I was a winner!!!  Annette, who blogs at http://institchesandseams.blogspot.com/ picked my name and today I received a squishy from Canada!!!  Annette designs her own patterns - amazing! - and sent me one called Crazy for Candles and 3 fat quarters to make it with!  
It is an adorable star pattern that will let me play with the embroidery stitches on my sewing machine!  Thank you, Annette!!!  Make sure you go over and check out her blog and you'll know why I'm a follower of hers!

I hope to have all my Christmas gift quilts done-done this weekend - they need bindings and labels - and when they are ready for viewing, I'll post pictures of them here!

1 comment:

Mother of four said...

Hey, you have another present coming from Wales too. You were pulled out of the bag by my children, get in touch and I'll send your package asap
Janey x