Welcome to Farm Quilter

Enjoy your stay under the variable skies of Eastern Washington and watch the seasons change, from planting to harvest here on the farm...be sure to wrap up in a quilt during the winter, it's cold!!

Wednesday, November 21, 2012

Happy Thanksgiving!

As I pause in my preparations for Thanksgiving, I want to take a minute and wish you and yours a blessed Thanksgiving, filled with family, friends, food, and love!  Four of our kids plus one husband, one fiance and one girlfriend are joining us tomorrow for Thanksgiving.  We will all be heading to my husband's Aunt and Uncle's for our big family dinner.  There are usually between 30 and 40 people...I'm so glad his dear Aunt is willing to play hostess for all of us!  Then all the kids will come home with us...still haven't figured out where everyone will sleep, but that's all right, we'll have a wonderful time!  I am squeezing some quilting time in on a customer's quilt...it's a lovely break from cleaning house and I have to get it finished this weekend so I can mail it off in time for Joan to put the binding and label on for this lovely Christmas gift!!!

Blessings!!!!!!!!!!!!

No comments: